Professional Development Speaker for School Marketing & Enrollment
Looking for a school marketing and enrollment expert to speak at your next conference, workshop, or administrative retreat? Rick Newberry has provided hundreds of professional development seminars in both onsite and virtual formats for a wide variety of organizations, including:
- AISAP Summer Institute
- ACSI Flourishing Schools Institute
- Catholic School Diocesan Groups in multiple cities
- CESA Symposium
- Christian School International
- Enrollment Management Association
- FACTS Elevate Conference
- Florida Association of Christian Schools & Colleges
- Independent School State Associations throughout the country
- National Alliance of Christian Schools
Whether you’re hosting a large event or a small staff training session, a customized presentation that addresses your audience’s most pressing needs and questions is available!
Commonly requested topics include:
- Developing Your School’s Enrollment Marketing Plan
- Recruitment and retention strategies
- Faculty, staff, and parent roles in school marketing
- Word-of-mouth marketing
- Web-based marketing best practices
- School marketing strategies during troubled times
- Market-specific solutions
- On-site speaking engagements — Rick Newberry will attend your conference or onsite event as either keynote or general speaker.
- Virtual training events — A live presentation will be customized to enhance your training session and delivered via Zoom.
- Custom webinar series — Based on your needs and goals, Rick Newberry will customize a webinar series that provides the most value for your team.
- Consulting services — As part of your consulting engagement, a one-day onsite workshop or speaking engagement may be scheduled.
Rally your team or conference attendees around common goals with professional development engagements that are customized to meet your school’s specifc needs and challenges.