Research & Surveys
Enrollment Catalyst offers two different surveys for schools–Parent Satisfaction Survey and Net Promoter Score Survey. Both of these tools provides school leaders an opportunity to receive valuable feedback from parents.
Parent Satisfaction Survey
The parent satisfaction survey is a critical assessment, retention and marketing tool that provides convenient, confidential feedback to school leadership and stakeholders on an annual basis. Your parents are your primary customers and it is important to measure their experiences at your school. This survey can be launched at any time during the year.
This comprehensive survey includes the Net Promoter Score question. However, this Net Promoter Score Survey can also be conducted as a stand-alone survey.
By using these survey tool, you will benefit from the following:
- Eliminates the time, cost and hassle involved in creating, mailing and analyzing your own survey
- Provides annual measurements of quality improvement initiatives and trends
- Engages and empowers parents, faculty, staff and board in this assessment process
- Builds trust and confidence in your school’s standards and commitment to quality
- Improves your focus in your enrollment and marketing effort
The survey is easy to use with our proven methodology and reliable results. Here is what you will receive:
- Conveniently implemented online, the survey is secure, confidential and easy to use
- Response rates and freedom to comment is increased by using Enrollment Catalyst
- Includes a core set of questions to assess parent perceptions and attitudes toward your school
- School leadership can edit and add to the survey questions as needed
- Parents are invited to complete the survey through an introductory email sent from the head of school
- Two additional reminder emails are sent to your parents to encourage participation
- Survey and results can be completed in as little as three weeks
- Response rate from other schools have averaged around 50%
- Data is compiled and presented in a PDF file that can be distributed to the school’s leadership team
- One hour conference call is included to discuss the results together
The cost for the parent satisfaction survey for your school is $850. During the month of May, the cost has been discounted to $750. This covers everything you need, from survey revisions, delivery to your parents, and a comprehensive report of the results.
For more information on Enrollment Catalyst conducting a parent satisfaction survey at your school, please complete the following form: