Enrollment Catalyst Virtual Program
All schools have budget and time constraints. Our new virtual solution makes the Enrollment Catalyst program more affordable and accessible than ever. Schools who choose this option are given the tools to conduct a self assessment, equipped to develop an action plan, and supported with ongoing coaching.
The virtual program is a unique opportunity to uncover the root causes of your enrollment issues and start implementing best practice solutions for growth. It is an excellent opportunity for schools to reap the benefits of the Enrollment Catalyst program in a flexible format with a lower cost.
PHASE 1 – ASSESSMENT AND PLANNING
In order for you to develop your school’s strategic marketing and enrollment plan, this process will begin with a comprehensive assessment.
- Self-Assessment – A comprehensive enrollment and marketing self-assessment will be completed by the school’s leadership. This assessment will be submitted online through a comprehensive form at the beginning of the program. A one-hour video conference call will be scheduled to review the assessment.
- Parent Survey – A standard parent survey will be conducted for all parents at the school. This survey will measure why the parents selected your school and provide an evaluation of the enrollment and marketing effort. In addition, the Net Promoter Score will be calculated as a base-line overview of the school’s foundation for word of mouth.
The school’s leadership will watch recorded workshops on best practices in enrollment and marketing processes and strategies as led by Dr. Rick Newberry. The goal of these workshops is to create the framework for developing your school’s specific enrollment and marketing strategic initiatives and tactics.
The following areas will be addressed in the recorded workshops:
- Admissions Processes and Strategies
- Database and Reports
- Inquiry Generation
- Campus Visits / Open Houses
- Lead Nurturing
- Application Process
- Retention Processes and Strategies
- Retention Rates
- Internal Marketing
- Customer Service
- Marketing Strategies
- Inbound Marketing (Web-based)
- Word of Mouth Marketing
- Outbound Marketing (Traditional)
- Brand and Messaging
- Marketing Materials
- A Framework for Developing Your Comprehensive Plan
As a result of the previous steps (assessment, survey and workshops), the school’s team will develop an enrollment and marketing plan based on the framework provided. This plan will include the following:
- Strategic Initiatives
- Budget and Resources
- Calendar and Timeline
The plan will be developed by the school’s team and will be reviewed in a virtual conference call.
The entire program in Phase 1 should be completed in one month. Once this is completed the school’s team will move into the coaching phase.
PHASE 2 – VIRTUAL COACHING
Phase 2 will focus on the implementation of the plan through virtual coaching and consulting. Enrollment Catalyst will continue to work personally with you and your team to implement the enrollment and marketing plan for your school. We will be your personal coach for growth. This phase includes:
- Coaching and accountability conference calls two times a month with the enrollment and marketing team (ideally, every other week). The conference calls will last up to an hour and will occur via Gotomeeting.
- Continued recommendations of best practice solutions for admissions, retention, internal marketing, external marketing, word of mouth marketing and web‐based marketing.
- Opportunity to email questions in between coaching sessions.
- Expansion of your staff to include a marketing and enrollment expert to coach you to success.
- Membership and participation in the Enrollment Catalyst Inner Circle Facebook Group (current and past clients have a private group online to share questions, ideas and successes).
- Membership and participation in the Enrollment Catalyst Virtual Program Group (this is a group for school leaders involved specifically in this program).
For more information on the Enrollment Catalyst Virtual Program, contact Rick directly at 727.647.0378 or via email.