The best way to enhance your school’s marketing and enrollment growth is to educate yourself on strategies and tactics that have proven successful.
From recruitment to retention, knowledge of best practices can transform the way you strive toward your goals.
While most benefit from a coach to help implement the best strategies and solutions for their schools, these strategies are significantly more successful if the marketing and admissions team understands the “why” behind the efforts.
In addition to the information provided by Enrollment Catalyst, we recommend the following books — “must reads” for school administrators that want to learn as much as they can about key marketing strategies to implement at their schools.
- The Celebrity Experience by Donna Cutting
- Word of Mouth Marketing by Andy Sernovitz
- The Purple Cow by Seth Godin
- The Referral Engine by John Jantsch
- Likeable Social Media by Dave Kerpen
- The NAIS Handbook on Marketing Independent School by Kathleen Hanson
Looking for recommendations on a certain subject?
Contact us today with your specific questions.