Facebook Live Show for Enrollment and Marketing Leaders – April 20 & 22
I have enjoyed my Facebook Live shows. Thank you for watching as I have featured interviews with school leaders and experts in enrollment management and marketing.
During my broadcasts, I have modeled for school leaders how you can launch your own live show for your school. Live video has exponentially more reach than your regular posts on your school’s Facebook page. And, when you use a program like Be Live, you can add more guests and features during your broadcast.
This week my two Live Shows featured some great conversations with several outstanding school leaders. In case you missed them, you can watch the recorded interviews on my Enrollment Catalyst Page:
- “Leading Admissions” – During this show, I interviewed Janice Crampton (AISAP), Ryan Abramson (Holy Ghost Prep), and Steve Salvo (Trinity Episcopal School). We had a great discussion about leading admissions. I have had the opportunity to partner with Ryan and Steve in their respective schools and I have been an avid supporter of AISAP. This summer I am looking forward to speaking at the AISAP Virtual Institute.
- “Inbound Marketing Strategies” – My special guests included Brendan Schneider (Sewickley Academy and SchneiderB) and Peter Baron (The Enrollment Management Association). Brendan and Peter have been implementing inbound marketing strategies and leading workshops on this topic for many years. During this interview, we discussed key ingredients for your school’s website, storytelling, social media, paid search, downloadable content and more.
I have another great lineup of guests for my upcoming shows. Join me next week on my Enrollment Catalyst Facebook Page for two more Live Shows.
Monday, April 20, at 12pm EDT – “Lead Nurturing Strategies”
During Monday’s Live Show, I have invited three guests from School Admin with expertise in enrollment data, admissions systems and lead nurturing. School Admin is a powerful, easy-to-use admissions, enrollment, and tuition management software helps leaders build stronger relationships and a stronger school. Many of the schools that I partner with through my Enrollment Catalyst Program use School Admin. They also offer many resources for school leaders, including a recent e-Book that you should download, Under Pressure: The Playbook for Enrollment Growth in Uncertain Times. My three guests will discuss their insight and advice on lead nurturing strategies that you can use in your enrollment and marketing effort:
- Brandi Eppolito, Director of Marketing, School Admin
- Charles Barrow, Director of Sales, School Admin
- Elyn Roberts, VP of Strategy and Innovation, School Admin
Wednesday, April 22, at 3pm EDT – “Admissions, Ambassadors and Word of Mouth”
During Wednesday’s Live Show, our focus will be on admissions, ambassadors and word of mouth. Word of mouth is the number one way that parents first hear about a school. Through an ambassador program, you can use your current parents to help generate more word of mouth as well as help with the overall admissions effort. My special guests are leaders in school admissions:
- Vicki O’Rourke, Director or Admissions, Santa Fe Christian School, Solana Beach, CA
- Dawn Saunders, Director of Marketing, Santa Fe Christian School, Solana Beach, CA
- Ryan Patrie, Director of Domestic Admission, Lexington Christian Academy, Lexington, MA
Plan to join me on Facebook Live!