Facebook Live Show for Enrollment and Marketing Leaders – April 13 & 15
My goal is to provide resources through my website and my Enrollment Catalyst Facebook Page to help you in your enrollment and marketing strategies.
A few days ago, I released a new on-demand webinar with Andy Lynch, CEO of North Star Marketing. He shared how you can optimize your recruitment and retention messaging in a virtual world. This is a webinar you don’t want to miss. Click now to access the webinar.
My two Live Shows this week featured some great conversations with several outstanding school leaders. In case you missed them, you can watch the recorded interviews on my Enrollment Catalyst Page:
- Virtual Admissions at The Village School of Naples – An Interview with The Village School Team (Naples, FL): Dennis Chapman, Cameron Steese and Nicole St. Amand. During this interview, you will learn about their successful virtual open houses and their new Facebook Live program, Leading from the Lanai. You can access these resources on their admissions page.
- Marketing a School in a Pandemic – An Interview with Mia Major, Finalsite, Shannon Drosky, Charlotte Country Day School (Charlotte, SC) and Teri Rash, Grace Christian Academy (Knoxville, TN). We were able to discuss some important marketing strategies for your school during this challenging time. Mia shared from her global perspective at Finalsite while Teri and Shannon gave examples from their work at their schools.
I have another great lineup of guests for my upcoming shows. Join me next week on my Enrollment Catalyst Facebook Page for two more Live Shows.
Monday, April 13, at 12pm EDT – “Leading Admissions”
During this Live Show, I have invited three guests who are very involved in admissions. We will discuss their experience and advice about leading the admissions department in an independent school.
- Janice Crampton, Executive Director, Association of Independent School Admissions Professionals (AISAP)
- Ryan Abramson, Director of Admissions, Holy Ghost Prep (Bensalem, PA)
- Steve Salvo, Assistant Head of School, Trinity Episcopal School (New Orleans, LA)
Wednesday, April 15, at 3pm EDT – “Inbound Marketing Strategies that Work”
During Wednesday’s Live Show, our focus will be on inbound marketing strategies that work. Inbound marketing uses the Web to pull your audience into a conversation with your school. And now, more than ever, we need to maximize these strategies. My special guests are experts in and practitioners of inbound marketing in independent schools:
- Brendan Schneider, Director Advancement, Sewickley Academy (Sewickley, PA) & Schneiderb.com
- Peter Baron, Chief Member Relations Officer, The Enrollment Management Association
Plan to join me on Facebook Live!