Facebook Live Show for Enrollment and Marketing Leaders – April 27 & 29
I love school success stories and case studies.
This is one of the best ways that you can learn. It is always helpful to listen to how another school has implemented their strategies and achieved great results. My Live Show’s next week will feature case studies and success stories from The Brook Hill School and Ben Lippen School.
Before we get to these details, I want to review my shows from this week. This week my two Live Shows featured some great conversations with several outstanding leaders. In case you missed them, you can watch the recorded interviews on my Enrollment Catalyst Page:
- “Lead Nurturing Strategies” – During Monday’s Live Show, I interviewed three leaders from School Admin with expertise in enrollment data, admissions systems and lead nurturing. School Admin is a powerful, easy-to-use admissions, enrollment, and tuition management software that helps leaders build stronger relationships and a stronger school. We discussed their insight and advice on lead nurturing strategies that you can use in your enrollment and marketing effort. Thank you to my special guests for sharing during this show: Brandi Eppolito, Director of Marketing; Elyn Roberts, VP of Strategy and Innovation; and Charles Barrow, Director of Sales.
- “Admissions, Ambassadors and Word of Mouth” – During Wednesday’s Live Show, our discussion focused on admissions, ambassadors and word of mouth. Word of mouth is the number one way that parents first hear about a school. Through an effective ambassador program, you can use your current parents to help generate more word of mouth as well as help with the overall admissions effort. My special guests included Vicki O’Rourke, Director or Admissions, Santa Fe Christian School, Solana Beach, CA; Dawn Saunders, Director of Marketing, Santa Fe Christian School, Solana Beach, CA; and Ryan Patrie, Director of Domestic Admission, Lexington Christian Academy, Lexington, MA.
You can also check out all of my recorded Live Shows on my YouTube Channel. Make sure you subscribe to be notified when I post new recordings.
I have another great lineup of guests for my upcoming shows. Join me next week on my Enrollment Catalyst Facebook Page for two more Live Shows.
Monday, April 27, at 12pm EDT – “The Brook Hill School – Stories and Strategies”
During Monday’s Live Show, I have invited three guests from The Brook Hill School in Bullard, Texas. In February, I had the opportunity to conduct a two-day site visit with the team at Brook Hill and I was very impressed. They have a very sophisticated and effective enrollment and marketing system and strategy in place. The Brook Hill School opened its doors in 1997 and serves students in grades pre-K-12th grade. The school is a vibrant, independent Christian Day and boarding school on a beautiful 280-acre rural campus just south of Tyler, TX, and has experienced steady growth to nearly 700 students. You will learn about their innovative strategies including Peek Week and Continuous Enrollment. The enrollment and marketing leadership team will be joining me during this live show:
- Travis Albea, Director of Marketing and Communications, Boarding Admissions
- Jamie Whitten, Director of Day Admissions
- Laurie Humphries, Director of Advancement
Wednesday, April 29, at 3pm EDT – “Ben Lippen School – Stories and Strategies”
During Wednesday’s Live Show, we will hear from the team at Ben Lippen School in Columbia, SC. The school has experienced significant enrollment growth during the past several years and have achieved their highest student count since 2004. The staff has implemented many new enrollment and marketing strategies including a focus on inbound marketing, storytelling, word of mouth marketing and more. You will have the opportunity to learn firsthand how the enrollment and marketing team has moved the school forward. Please join me for my Live Show featuring the following guests from Ben Lippen:
- Kelly Adams, Director or Admissions
- Rebecca Austin, Director of Digital Media
- Tony Fajardo, Head of School
Plan to join me on Facebook Live!