The Enrollment Catalyst Facebook Live Show
As we have moved to virtual learning, we have also had to implement virtual admissions and marketing strategies.
Are you considering a virtual open house to reach perspective parents?
What about an on-demand open house?
Are you using Facebook Live to reach your current and prospective parents?
Next week I will launch my Enrollment Catalyst Live Show on Facebook. I will broadcast on Facebook Live on Monday at 12pm EDT and Wednesday at 3pm EDT every week for the next month. Both shows will feature live interviews with school leaders and educational marketing experts sharing their strategies and advice.
Monday, March 30, 12pm EDT – “Virtual Open Houses”
In the past two weeks, the teams at Linfield Christian School and Eastern Christian School have had to pivot to launch new admissions and marketing strategies. During this live show, I will interview three school leaders to discuss how they recently launched a virtual open house event as well as other innovative strategies.
- Susan Crawford, Director of Enrollment Management, Linfield Christian School in Temecula, CA
- Lisa Taylor, Marketing Manager, Linfield Christian School
- Rudi Gesch, Director of Marketing & Enrollment Management, Eastern Christian School in North Haledon, NJ
Wednesday, April 1, 3pm EDT – “Admissions and Marketing Strategies in Uncertain Times”
Last week, I shared an on-demand webinar with Kaleen Goodeill as we discussed admissions and marketing strategies in uncertain times. During this live show, we will follow-up from this webinar and further discuss these strategies as I interview three experts from North Star Marketing:
- Andy Lynch, President and CEO
- Kaleen Goodeill, Education Marketing Manager
- Laura Eisenga, Education Marketing Manager
Plan now to attend my Enrollment Catalyst Live Show on my Facebook page. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions.
Choose one of these three options to make sure you can tune in live:
- Like my Enrollment Catalyst Facebook Page – You will receive a notification when the live broadcast begins.
- Go to my Enrollment Catalyst Facebook Page on the date/time of the show and watch the broadcast when it is goes live.
- Set your notifications on the Enrollment Catalyst page to receive all of my posts first.
In addition, you will be able to see how a live broadcast works. I will demonstrate an effective tool that allows you to enhance your Facebook Live broadcasts by interviewing up to three other people.
Plan to join me on Facebook Live!