VirCon7 – A Can’t Miss Conference for Private School Leaders
Once again, Brendan Schneider is offering his virtual conference for school leaders around the world. This is the one of the best ways to sharpen your enrollment and marketing knowledge and skills. And, it is the best value for your professional development budget.
For the low cost of only $197, if you register soon during the early bird discount period, you will have the opportunity to experience eight interactive workshops from the comfort of your own office, home, or porch (wherever you have a wifi connection).
I have had the opportunity to present workshops in a few of the previous VirCon’s. This year, Brendan asked me asked to present a workshop entitled, “From Word-of-Mouth to the Web: Effective Marketing Strategies for your School.” During this session, we will explore marketing strategies that are most effective for your school with a specific focus on word-of-mouth and web-based marketing strategies–the two most important strategies for your school.
The conference will be held on Saturday, October 19, and will include the following eight speakers and sessions:
- 8:30 am EST – Emily Cretella – Strengthen Your Story: The Do’s and Don’ts of Breakthrough School Storytelling
- 9:30 am EST – Trevor Waddington – Hey Alexa!: Marketing your School in a Voice-First World
- 10:30 am EST – Risa Engel – Why Your School Needs to Focus on Conversion Rate Optimization
- 11:30 am EST – Rick Newberry – From Word-of-Mouth to the Web: Effective Marketing Strategies for your School
- 12:30 pm EST – Jake Youmell – How to See Enrollment Growth with Google Ads
- 2:00 pm EST – Angie Ward – Getting More from Google Analytics & Search Console
- 3:00 pm EST – Cheryl Fisher – How strong is your school’s story? Is it as strong as it needs to be?
- 4:00 pm EST – Hans Mundahl – Pull Focus: High value video for an audience of fifty, five, or even one
What’s even better about this virtual conference and the cost is that you will access to listen to the recordings if you can’t attend live.
You can click on the following link to register for the conference: REGISTER NOW. The price will increase after the early bird deadline but even then it is still a bargain.