VirCon6: A Can’t-Miss Online School Marketing Conference
Brendan Schneider says that his VirCon6 is “the best school marketing conference…period.”
This is the only full-day, online marketing conference that is specifically geared to schools.
On Saturday, October 13, from 8am to 5:30pm, Brendan will broadcast his sixth virtual conference. While you can certainly set aside your Saturday to listen live, you can also listen to the recordings of the nine sessions any time that works for you within the next year.
This makes this conference a no-brainer for your budget.
You will not want to miss this conference as it is an incredible value for your continued professional development. This conference will feature the following nine sessions:
- Andrew Marinopoulos: “How A Failed School Tour Turned Into The Best Performing Facebook Ads Campaign Ever”
- Andy Traub: “How To Do Facebook Live Affordably and Effectively, Even If You Hate Being On Camera”
- Trivinia Barber: “Working With Virtual Teams: Hiring Your First VA & Making It All Happen With Confidence, Clarity & Commitment”
- Andy Lynch: “Telling Your School Story with Clarity, Consistency, and Confidence”
- Tim McDonough: “Marketing Your School to Millennial Parents”
- Dana Nelson-Isaacs: “How to use Surveys, Demographics, and Psychographics to Create Customer Personas”
- Chuck Bankoff: “Topic Clusters, Google, and Your School”
- Steve Williams and Jay Cooper: “How to Make Schools Websites ADA Compliant and Accessible for All”
- Mitchell Dong: “The 5 Videos Every School Needs: Gaining Clarity and Focus in Your Video Strategy”
Click on the link below to register now for VirCon6. I know you will benefit from this virtual conference and from this incredible slate of speakers! And, if you register before September 7, you can take advantage of the early-bird rate.