Rick Newberry to Present at VirCon3 on Facebook Marketing
The third time is the charm.
(At least that is what I have heard.)
It’s a simple idiom for Brendan Schneider asking me to present a workshop during his first and second VirCon conferences. However, my schedule didn’t allow me to be part of these conferences.
VirCon3 is scheduled on Saturday, September 17. I will be one of seven speakers presenting on a variety of inbound marketing topics for school leaders.
During my workshop, I will present “25 Facebook Posting Strategies for your School’s Marketing Effort.” I have been collecting examples of Facebook posts from schools that tell their story and drive online engagement. I will share 25 different ways for you to post content on Facebook so that you can take your storytelling strategy to the next level. My session will be very practical and will give you 25 takeaways that you can immediately implement on Facebook.
There are six other great presenters and workshops that will be part of this live event:
- Emily Cretella – “Storytelling Online: Transforming Your School Website into a Marketing & Admissions Resource”
- Mike Hatfield – “How to Create, Produce and Use Online Video in your School Marketing with Just an iPhone”
- Sarah Mead – “Don’t Fear the Data: Embrace Data-Driven Marketing”
- Jeff Walrich – “Telling A Story Through Graphics”
- Rob DiMartino – “Leveraging Linkedin for Education Professionals”
- Andrew Sculthorpe – “Using Analytics to Help with School Marketing”
You don’t want to miss this virtual conference for three reasons:
- The conference cost is much lower than a traditional conference that requires travel. In fact, the early bird cost of $197 means that each workshop costs less than $30. This early bird pricing lasts until August 31 and then the price will increase to $297.
- If you can’t attend live, the good news is that the workshops are available for you to listen to at your convenience for a whole year.
- You can share the workshops with your team members. Everyone on your enrollment and marketing team in your school will receive the benefit from this professional development focused on marketing your school.
I hope that you can make VirCon3 part of your professional development plan for 2016-17. I know that you will benefit from these workshops all year long.