Two “Can’t Miss” Admissions/Marketing Conferences
One of the best ways to sharpen your enrollment and marketing knowledge and skills, is to attend a conference (besides reading my blog!). While I am always careful in my promotion of other companies and their services, there are two “can’t-miss” conferences that you should plan to attend.
For the low cost of only $247 if you register by Friday, you will have the opportunity to experience eight interactive workshops from the comfort of your own office, home, or porch (wherever you have a wifi connection). This is Brendan Schneider’s second virtual conference since his very successful one that he held last year.
The conference will be held on Monday, March 21, and will include the following eight speakers and sessions:
- Hans Mundahl: Making Sense of Social Media Analytics: What matters, what doesn’t, and what to act on immediately
- Daren Worcester: SEO Self Defense — Reviewing how to manage the school’s brand image in search results and the knowledge graph
- Scott Allenby: Developing a Personalized Inbound Marketing Strategy – Understanding strategy from the data you gather to the content you deliver
- Stacy Jagodowski: Marketing Plans: Your Roadmap to Success and Sanity
- Simon Leeming: Social Media Strategy for Education Marketing
- William Stites: Managing Social Media at your School
- Brendan Schneider: Admission Office Funnel 101 – What to do after you get an inquiry
- Jon Moser: Best Practices for Digital Engagement and Inbound Marketing
What’s even better about this virtual conference and the cost is that you will have up to a year to listen to the recordings if you can’t listen live.
You can click on the following link to register for the conference: REGISTER NOW. The price will increase after the early bird deadline but even then it is still a bargain.
If you are looking for a professional development experience that features top-notch workshops by admissions professionals for admissions professionals, you should plan to attend the AISAP Summer Institute.
This year’s Summer Institute will be held at Fort Worth Country Day School in Texas on July 10-13. I have attended several institutes in recent years and have enjoyed the opportunity to present workshops. Based on my experience, this is one of the best traditional conferences for admissions and marketing professionals to attend. One of the most important benefits is the opportunity to build a peer network of colleagues from around the world as you work together to discuss key enrollment and marketing strategies.
Last year several of my Enrollment Catalyst clients attended the Summer Institute and they had great things to say about their experiences. In fact, you can read their blog post from last year: Three School Leaders Review the AISAP Summer Institute.
The AISAP Summer Institute always fills up quickly so make sure you register early!
I hope that you will consider these two professional development opportunities. I know you won’t be disappointed as you will gain valuable knowledge and practical ideas as you continue to grow in your own professional development.
Are you planning to attend the Vircon 2 and/or the Summer Institute?