Putting the WOW into your School’s WOM
Today I am traveling to New York City. My wife, Janine, and I will be flying to LaGuardia Airport and then driving to the Mohonk Mountain House in New Paltz, NY. I will be speaking at the NYSAIS Admissions Director Conference on Wednesday and Thursday.
Then, on Friday I will be speaking at the ADVIS Admissions Directors Retreat in Upper Darby, PA, along with Brendan Schneider of Schneiderb.com and Sewickley Academy.
At both conferences I will be speaking on the topic of “Putting the WOW into your School’s WOM.”
If you are interested, my presentation at the NYSAIS Conference will be live streamed on Wednesday, April 23, from 5:30-6:30PM EDT. You can click on the live stream link to watch this event live. Feel fee to join in to watch my presentation unless you will be at the ADVIS Conference on Friday (and you don’t have to be part of NYSAIS to watch my presentation).
During my presentation, I will discuss the following:
- Introduction to word of mouth marketing
- A primer on word of mouth marketing for schools
- What drives word of mouth? During this segment, I will discuss the eight drivers of word of mouth at your school. This is an expansion of a recent blog post on this topic.
- 15 strategies to drive word of mouth at your school — I will discuss the top 15 strategies that you need to implement at your school to drive word of mouth marketing at your school.
- Examples of word of mouth marketing campaigns — I will share five school word of mouth marketing campaigns and story telling efforts.
- Top 10 NYSAIS websites that tell their school’s story — After an extensive review of the NYSAIS websites, as well as the ADVIS websites, I will share what I have found. This will include the top 10 school websites from each organization that tell their school’s story.
I hope you can join me for the live stream session on Wednesday unless you will be at either conference live and in person!