Live Show with the Portsmouth Christian Academy Team – May 14
During the month of April, I successfully launched my Live Show on Facebook. After producing 10 shows during the month on a pace of two every week, I decided to transition my Live Show to once a week.
Beginning this week, my Live Show will be broadcast every Thursday at 12pm EDT (as long as my schedule allows).
You can also check out all of my recorded Live Shows on my YouTube Channel. Make sure you subscribe to be notified when I post new recordings.
I have another great lineup of guests for my upcoming show. Join me this week on my Enrollment Catalyst Facebook Page on Thursday, May 14, at 12pm EDT.
Thursday, May 14, at 12pm EDT – “Portsmouth Christian Academy – Stories and Strategies”
In the fall of 2017, Elaina Russo, Director of Admissions at Portsmouth Christian Academy in Dover, NH, contacted me to discuss their situation and needs. Their enrollment had experienced decline for several years and the team needed a plan to grow their school. Fast-forward two years, and the enrollment is increasing and turnaround is taking place. At the start of the 2019-20 school year, the enrollment grew by 4%. In addition, the school experienced 13% growth in new student enrollment and a 5% increase in retention.
This growth and turnaround hasn’t come easy. It has resulted from the successful implementation of an enrollment and marketing plan which included a focus on word of mouth and inbound marketing strategies. In addition, the staff successfully launched Variable Tuition two years ago. You will learn about these strategies as well as their expanded staff and the commitment from their new head of school. PCA has an impressive team that has worked tirelessly and I know you will enjoy this interview.
Plan to join me live to hear firsthand from the Portsmouth Christian Academy enrollment and marketing team:
- Hannah Jurius, Enrollment Marketing Manager
- Elaina Russo, Director of Admissions
- Mike Runey, Head of School
Plan to join me on Facebook Live!
If you missed any of my Live Show shows last month, you can access them on my YouTube Channel:
- Interview with the Ben Lippen School Team – Stories and Strategies
- Interview with The Brook Hill School Team – Stories and Strategies
- Admissions, Ambassadors and Word of Mouth Marketing – An Interview with Vicki O’Rourke, Dawn Saunders and Ryan Patrie
- Virtual Open Houses – An Interview with Susan Crawford, Lisa Taylor and Rudi Gesch
- Virtual Admissions and Marketing Strategies – An Interview with the Village School of Naples Team
- School Marketing During a Pandemic – An Interview with Mia Major, Teri Rash and Shannon Drosky
- Leading Admissions – An Interview with Janice Crampton, Ryan Abramson and Steve Salvo
- Inbound Marketing Strategies – An Interview with Brendan Schneider and Peter Baron
- Lead Nurturing Strategies – An Interview with the School Admin Team
- Admissions and Marketing Challenges in Uncertain Times – An Interview with the North Star Marketing Team