The Parent Satisfaction Survey is a critical assessment, retention and marketing too that provides convenient, confidential feedback to school leadership and stakeholders on an annual basis.
By using this survey tool, you will benefit from the following:
- Eliminates the time, cost and hassle involved in creating, mailing and analyzing your own surveys.
- Provides annual measurements of quality improvement initiatives and trends
- Engages and empowers parents, faculty, staff and board in this assessment process
- Builds trust and confidence in your school’s standards and commitment to quality
- Improves your focus in your enrollment and marketing effort
The survey is easy to use with our proven methodology and reliable results. Here is what you will receive:
- Conveniently implemented online, the survey is secure, confidential and easy to use
- Reponse rates and freedom to comment is increased by using Enrollment Catalyst
- Includes a core set of questions to assess parent perceptions and attitudes toward your school
- School leadership can edit and add to the survey questions as needed
- Parents are invited to complete the survey through an introductory email sent from the head of school
- Two additional reminder emails are sent to your parents to encourage participation
- Survey and results can be completed in as little as three weeks
- Response rate from other schools have averaged around 50%
- Data is compiled and presented in a PDF file that can be distributed to the school’s leadership team
- One hour conference call is included to discuss the results together
The cost for use of this parent satisfaction survey for your school is $850. This covers everything you need, from survey revisions, delivery to your parents, and a comprehensive report of the results.
For more information on using the parent satisfaction survey at your school, please contact Rick Newberry.