It’s Time for You to Get S.M.A.R.T.
This fall, I will be speaking at five events throughout the United States—four sponsored by AISAP and another opportunity at the Strengthening Christian Schools Conference in Dyer, IN (just outside of Chicago).
The leadership of your school is looking to you to lead growth and to be a catalyst for your enrollment and marketing effort. It is your responsibility to implement cost-effective strategies that will produce results. What should you do?
It’s time for you to Get S.M.A.R.T.
Strategic Marketing And Recruitment/Retention Tactics
During this interactive, example-rich, workshop, I will be your enrollment and marketing coach for school growth and will help you to “Get S.M.A.R.T.” I will guide you through a comprehensive understanding of the essential strategies that you need to implement to be an effective enrollment and marketing leader and strategist at your school to achieve the results desired by your leadership.
- October 22, 2014: Minneapolis, MN, at Providence Academy, 15100 Schmidt Lake Road, Plymouth, MN 55446
- November 5, 2014: Pasadena, CA, at The Chandler School, 1005 Armada Dr, Pasadena, CA 91103
- November 10, 2014: Montgomery, AL, at St. James School, 6010 Vaughn Rd, Montgomery, AL 36116
- November 17, 2014: Savannah, GA, at The Savannah Country Day School, 824 Stillwood Dr., Savannah, GA 31419-2643
For more information and to register for one of these roundtables, please visit the AISAP website. Also, we are looking at the possibility of adding additional events in the winter or spring months.
- November 13-14, 2014: Dyer, IN (Chicago area) at Faith Church, 100 81st Avenue, Dyer, Indiana 46311
- I will also be speaking at their other conferences next year in Largo, FL, on February 5-6, at Indian Rocks Christian School and in Ontario, CA, on June 18-19 at Cross Point Church.
Plan now to join me at the one of these workshops this fall.
For additional speaking dates scheduled next year, please visit the Enrollment Catalyst website.Google+